Join us for the last interactive workshop in the 2021 Putnam-Montgomery Nonprofit Learning Series coming up in October!
STRATEGIC PLANNING READINESS with Jen Pendleton
When: Tuesday, October 19 – 11 AM-12:30 PM
Where: Virtual via Zoom
Organizations are increasingly being asked to do more with less. That means you need to focus your efforts around the most critical priority initiatives, as opposed to trying to do everything. Planning your year strategically, organized around these priorities, is critical. You may be wondering:
- How do I know if my organization is ready for a strategic plan, and why do I want one?
- What needs to take place to get us ready? Do we need a strategic plan, or an operational plan to stabilize us before we can grow?
- What are the key elements we should address in our plan?
- Who needs to be included in prioritizing our needs?
- Who are the stakeholders who should have input?
This workshop is designed to address these questions and give you inspiration and a framework to consider the right next steps for your organization.