The Putnam County Community Foundation is proud to announce its most recent grant recipients from the Community Foundation’s largest unrestricted fund, the Community Grants Endowment, as well as from its 44 named unrestricted funds, created by generous organizations and community members.
The Community Foundation’s recently awarded over $82,000 in grants to eleven community partners serving Putnam County. Grant recipients include:
- Summer Enrichment; General operating support for Summer Enrichment Program
- Putnam County Hospital; Support for Food Rx Program
- Greencastle High School; Purchase pug mill for ceramics program
- Putnam County Coalition for Education and Creative Arts; Support for North Putnam film project
- Putnam County Wellness Coalition; Purchase equipment for Putnam County food pantries
- Beyond Homeless, Inc.; Support for homeless prevention programs
- South Putnam Youth League; Purchase football safety equipment
- Gleaners Food Bank; Support for Mobile Food Pantries serving Putnam County
- Putnam County Museum; Preservation of historical manuscript
- New Maysville Cemetery Association; Support the repairs necessary after vandalism
- Greencastle Civic League; Support for general program and events
An additional $17,000 was disbursed between all the Putnam County schools to assist in purchasing supplies requested by teachers and staff.
The Community Foundation’s next grant cycle will take place in the spring of 2022, with grant applications due by February 1, 2022.
For questions about the grants program or how to start an endowment, please contact Dean Gambill at 765.653.4978.