The Putnam County Community Foundation is proud to announce that Share the Dream is set to begin on June 1, 2022.
This year, 29 charitable organizations, scholarships, and endowments will be participating. Participants include:
- AgrIInstitute, Inc. Endowment
- Bainbridge High School Alumni Scholarship
- Cloverdale Community Dollars for Scholars – FFA Alumni Scholarship
- Cloverdale Community Dollars for Scholars – First National Bank Scholarship
- Cloverdale Community Dollars for Scholars – Millgrove United Methodist Scholarship
- Cloverdale Community Dollars for Scholars – Tucker Family Scholarship
- Cloverdale Community Dollars for Scholars Endowment
- Cloverdale Community Eye-Care Endowment (Cloverdale Lions Club)
- Dorothy Patch Christian Education Fund-First Baptist Church
- Fillmore High School Alumni Scholarship
- Greencastle Alumni Dollars for Scholars – Maxine Haskett Memorial Scholarship
- Greencastle Alumni Dollars for Scholars, Inc.
- Greencastle Civic League Community Endowment
- Heritage Preservation Society Project Endowment
- Kiwanis of Greencastle Indiana Endowment
- North Putnam Dollars for Scholars – Ron Price Scholarship
- Purdue Club of Putnam County Scholarship
- Putnam County 4-H Dog Club Scholarship
- Putnam County Board of REALTORS Scholarship
- Putnam County Comprehensive Services, Inc. Endowment
- Putnam County Fairgrounds Endowment
- Putnam County General 4-H Scholarship
- Putnam County Historical & Cultural Museum Endowment
- Putnam County Library Endowment Fund
- Putnam County Soil & Water Conservation District (SWCD) Endowment
- South Putnam Dollars for Scholars – South Putnam High School Scholarship Endowment
- Paul’s Ladies Guild Scholarship
- The Greencastle NAACP Growing Roots Scholarship
- Youth Philanthropy Endowment
Share the Dream will run from June 1 to July 31 and guarantees a 50-cent match to every dollar raised by the participating endowments. Each endowment must receive donations of $25 or more from at least ten unique households during the matching period. This year, there will be an additional grant prize of $1,000 awarded to the endowment with the most unique donors during the matching period.
Consider a gift to a fund listed above and help them increase their impact. Donations can be mailed to 2 S. Jackson St., Greencastle 46135, or can be made online. For additional information about Share the Dream, persons may contact Sarah Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 765.653.4978.