The Putnam-Montgomery Nonprofit Learning Series is brought to you by the Putnam County Community Foundation and the Montgomery County Community Foundation, with special thanks to local sponsors.
Strategic Planning Readiness
Tuesday, October 19 – 11 AM-12:30 PM
Where: Virtual via Zoom
Presenter: Jen Pendleton
Organizations are increasingly being asked to do more with less. That means you need to focus your efforts around the most critical priority initiatives, as opposed to trying to do everything. Planning your year strategically, organized around these priorities, is critical. You may be wondering:
- How do I know if my organization is ready for a strategic plan, and why do I want one?
- What needs to take place to get us ready? Do we need a strategic plan, or an operational plan to stabilize us before we can grow?
- What are the key elements we should address in our plan?
- Who needs to be included in prioritizing our needs?
- Who are the stakeholders who should have input?
This workshop is designed to address these questions and give you inspiration and a framework to consider the right next steps for your organization.