The Putnam County Community Foundation will award more than $300,000 in scholarship funding for the 2022-2023 academic year.
To complete the common online application, click here.
Additionally, we have listed several scholarship opportunities below that utilize an application separate from our online application. They will be linked once the application is available. Please read the application thoroughly for submission requirements.
- Alpha Gamma Delta Eta Alumnae Scholarship
- Brian John & Roberta (Berdee) Lanie Memorial Scholarship (Greencastle High School only)
- Cloverdale Dollars for Scholars
- Endeavor Scholarships
- Greencastle High School Alumni Association Dollars for Scholars
- Harold H. Hardman Family Scholarship (Greencastle High School only)
- Michael Rokicki Memorial/City Council Scholarship (Greencastle High School only)
- North Putnam Alumni Association Dollars for Scholars
- St. Paul’s Ladies Guild Memorial Scholarship
- South Putnam Dollars for Scholars