|About the Foundation / Donor Opportunities /Planned Giving / Our Funds / Grants / Scholarships / Youth Philanthropy / Contact / Donate Now|
> Funds Listing
St. Andrews Episcopal Church Fund
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church was organized in the spring of 1938 by DePauw University Professors Dr. Laurel Turk and Dr. Carter Harrison and their wives. It was formally admitted as a mission in the Diocese of Indianapolis in 1939. In 1952, after the congregation had met for worship and fellowship in a variety of locations, the present church building was constructed and dedicated.
Today, St. Andrews runs the Putnam County Non Food Pantry, which supplies household necessities to Putnam County residents in need. In addition to regular church services, they also support many other service organizations in Putnam County.
Grant / Payout History
First Grant Awarded
Most Recent Grant Award
Total Grant Awards